Kickstart Your Escape: Experience Tribes
Thursday April 28th, 2016, 18:30 – 20:15, London
Join us and likeminded people looking to to kickstart a big, brave career change.
Connecting with likeminded people is the best way to kickstart a big, brave career change.
This is why we created Tribes – community transition programmes to help groups of people get unstuck or start a business. (More info below).
Our next intake kicks off in May 2016. This workshop is an opportunity to get a feel for what a Tribe is like, and the magic that can happen when awesome, escape-minded people get together. These are intimate workshops with Escape experts and places are limited to 20 per workshop.
Escape Inspires: May 5th (London)
Thursday May 5th, 2016, 19:00 – 21:30, London
Join us and 5 incredibly inspirational speakers as they share their experiences on making a difference.
- Ben Smith, UnLtd – formerly working as a management and strategy consultant, now Ventures Manager at UnLtd (the Foundation for Social Entrepreneurs);
- Alex Stephany, JustPark – founded JustPark, a company tapping into the sharing economy with its web and mobile app that allows people to rent out car parking;
- Neena Sharma, Teach First – English teacher and ambassador of the Teach First Leadership Development Programme (LDP);
- Dominic Jones, On Purpose – formerly at Mckinsey & Company and now works with On Purpose, a leadership training programme for those wanting to move into social enterprise;
- Isabel Sanchez, Just Giving – worked in corporate social responsibility before joining JustGiving, an online fundraising platform that enables people to raise money for causes they care about.
Escape Inspires: May 19th (London)
Thursday May 19th, 2016, 19:00 – 21:30, London
Join us and 4 incredibly inspirational speakers as they share their experiences on growing startups and finding funding to get your idea off the ground.
- David Gormer, Square Mile Accounting – formerly at Deloitte and now running his own online accountancy practice, helping tech businesses and breweries grow;
- Emilien Hoet, Crowdcube – Business Development Manager helping start-ups and growing businesses raise the finance they need to grow;
- Rekha Mehr, MassChallenge UK – formerly at Amazon and now Director of Partnerships for MassChallenge UK, a not-for-profit accelerator that supports entrepreneurs with no equity taken;
- Matthew Bradley, Forward Partners – formerly at Lloyds and now helping entrepreneurs to build the UK’s next eCommerce and marketplace giants.