@AdAge Agency A-List + Best Places to Work | iMedia Agency of the Year | @FastCompany World’s Most Innovative Companies | Join us: http://t.co/PCCq9klb
New York, United States
14 Aug 2013
Opportunity has expired
Community Manager guru needed at award winning Ad Agency.
New York, United States
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
- Serve as main contact for account teams and Brand Managers around the world to help with local social media optimization, development and execution in local markets
- Responsible for community management and conversation monitoring on a global and local market level
- Run and support knowledge sharing of ideas across local Brand Managers through weekly meetings and newsletters
- Serve as the initial point of contact for inbound client and account team requests.
- Coordinate internal community analysis and reporting process as well as delivery/presentation to clients.
- Handles MOST client conversation - exception of selling creative ideas through to client.
- Work directly with a Community Content Manager.
- International client management
- Provide social media training on a daily basis
- Ability to express complex concepts in a clear, concise mannerReviewing local market content and optimizing per channel guidelines and best practices
- Develop global and local posting processes for new or existing brand platforms
- Demonstrate expertise in the social community platforms
- Terms of service and guidelines
- Publishing best practices
- Stay up to date on evolving platform changes
- Stay up to date on new social media tools how other organizations and companies are use them
- Proactively identify and recommend action related to observations, opportunities, and insights
- Handles all client relationships and conversations, when necessary
- Community management
- Daily content publishing
- Monitoring and moderation
- Identification of opportunities for responsiveness - either delegate or handle
- Locate and engage potential advocates within the community to foster dialogue
- Project management
- Manage community deliverable timelines and internal team collaboration across key stakeholders for ongoing and campaign-based projects
- Update CCM on all relevant meetings and client updates
- Communicate opportunities and insights to the company at large
- Provide content support and planning assistance for community, including facilitating creative and client review of content, asset management and brainstorm coordination
- Identify opportunities to showcase case studies and innovative success.
- Reporting lead
- Manage development and presentation of reports for clients, including establish metrics, glean community insights & deliver recommendations on a regular basis
- Key Ongoing Deliverables:
- Content calendar placeholder
- Global Report
- Local Market Report
- Monthly Newsletters
- Team briefings
- Community Manager experience
- Proven experience in helping people and find it rewarding to solve people's problems. Then you love to proactively use that experience to make the whole service better.
- Whether working with clients or with creative/developers, you can speak their language
- Experience in managing teams to achieve desired outcomes
- Ability to coordinate cross functionally
- You like working hard and thrive on the excitement of a goal oriented team.
- Possess 360 degree leadership skills
- You enjoy learning & are curious!
- Project Management skills
- You are an independent, creative self-starter who loves running with things while keeping others in the loop.
- Excellent written and in-person communication skills
- Comfortable verbally leading reporting presentations and conversations.
- Social savvy
- Addicted to social networking sites & all things Web 2.0
- You spend a lot of time online and stay up-do-date on new, fun things out there for high-end users as well as regular people.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.