The Home of Christian O'Connell, Frank Skinner, Ian Wright, Geoff Lloyd and the No Repeat Guarantee with Coldplay, Muse, U2, The Rolling Stones and loads more.
London, United Kingdom
25 Jun 2013
Opportunity has expired
Ever wanted to get into Radio? Here's your chance. 6 month paid internship with Absolute Radio.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
So, are you interested in becoming the next Absolute Radio Intern? Great! First you should have a read of our Intern Terms & Conditions. Assuming you didn't see the bit about us owning your immortal soul*, and apply. The deadline for completed applications forms is Sunday 21 July at 11.59pm (UK time). If you go through to the next round, we'll invite you to an interview here in Golden Square, sometime around August.
* Just kidding. Or are we? We are.
Come and support the production, presenters and music teams for 6 months, helping with programming, studio, music and promotional production.
- Provide assistance to producers and presenters in the preparation of programmes.
- Prepare research for features and interviews
- Film and edit videos for use online and as part of programmes – this could include work at Premieres/Junkets
- Contribute to Absolute Radio’s Social Media strategy
- Assist with programming admin
- Support in the collection of Absolute Radio PRS Returns
- Edit pre-recorded content for broadcast or online publication
- Prepare audio content including music or presenter links onto the playout system
- Produce ‘Special’ Programmes for our network of stations
- Contribute scripts or ideas for branding campaigns
- Maintains professional communication levels internally and externally
- Feedback from Head of Presentation and all relevant departments
- Ensure programmes are made on time and to the brief delivered by the producers/music team
Go ahead and download the application form. Once you've filled it in, email it back us at the address mentioned on the form, then twiddle your thumbs for a little while until we get back to you.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.