- Microfinance & Renewable Energy NGO
- 3- 6 Month Volunteer Placement in Senegal
- Flights & Accommodation Provided
Accounting for International Development is working with an innovative international NGO that is helping to spread renewable energy technology to Africa while helping some of the world's poorest people start their own businesses.
- Lead in establishing the finance systems and setting up the NGO’s Country Office in Senegal.
- Work with a new local team in Senegal. support provided by the organisation’s UK finance function.
- The volunteer must be able to speak French.
Flights and accommodation provided.
Accounting for International Development (AfID) arranges tailor-made volunteer placements from 2 weeks to 2 years with charities all over the developing world. You could be training Tanzanians in bookkeeping, budgeting for a school in El Salvador, financial reporting for a hospital in Thailand or mentoring an INGO's new FC in Cameroon.
Subscribe to our Opportunities Email to keep up-to-date with new roles - eepurl.com/iqrAE
Or join our LinkedIn group - linkd.in/VlJd9N
For more information please first view www.afid.org.uk before contacting us on +44 (0) 208 741 7000 or emailing your CV to email@example.com.