Airbnb is a community marketplace for unique spaces. We connect people who have space to spare with those who are looking for a place to stay.
3 Sep 2012
Opportunity has expired
Marketing Lead - Europe, Online Marketing
Help connect travellers and hosts together around the world
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Airbnb’s Online Marketing team is a small but growing team dedicated to connecting travelers and hosts together through world-class acquisition and retention efforts. Through rigorous technical discipline, daring hypotheses, roll-up-your-sleeves execution excellence, and a dyed-in-the-wool love of traveling the world and acquiring new experiences, the Online Marketing team strives to approach demand and supply generation in innovative and surprising ways.
Airbnb is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join the Online Marketing team. The ideal candidate for this position will be quantitative, fun, motivated, detail-oriented, and excited about marketing within the travel space.
- Manage a multi-lingual team of Marketing Specialists and deliver on specific ROI goals
- Roll-up regular reporting and analysis on all campaigns and key performance metrics for local offices to share with relevant stakeholders
- Oversee process development, training, creation, trafficking and optimization of campaigns managed by local Marketing Specialists
- Identify strategic opportunities and innovative new technologies to assist in scaling our acquisition efforts globally
- 4-7 years of online marketing strategy, account management and team management experience
- Knowledge and understanding of global ad platforms (Google, Facebook, Bing, etc.)
- Highly analytical and advanced proficiency in Excel (pivot tables, graphs, formulas, etc.)
- Proven experience with driving efficient traffic and turning that traffic into high quality conversions
- Experience with writing ad copy, trafficking, defining audience targets, structuring A/B tests and generating out-of-the-box solutions to help increase conversions are all musts
- Strong project management and cross-departmental collaboration experience
- Collaborate with Marketing Strategy and Analytics teams to build effective reporting and optimization tools for the greater team
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced, start-up environment
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Must be organized, detail-oriented and results-driven
- Stock options (specific roles)
- Quarterly Employee Travel Coupon (For Full Time Employees)
- Competitive salaries
- Paid time off
- Apple equipment
- Company social events and themed dress up workdays
- Standard Health Benefits as deamed by local requirements
- Much more...
Have we excited your interest? Well, we need you right now in Berlin! So, please then send us your complete application including the earliest date at which you can begin and how you learned about our company.
No instructions provided.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.