Airbnb is a community marketplace for unique spaces. We connect people who have space to spare with those who are looking for a place to stay.
London, United Kingdom
4 Jul 2014
Opportunity has expired
Opportunity to join world's greatest comms team!
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
This position will be based in Airbnb’s London office where you will assist the Head of Communications for Europe and UK PR Manager in coordinating regional and UK-specific PR activities. The role is a six month, paid contract and will involve helping to develop PR materials, liaising with agency partners, co-ordinating between the European offices and HQ, and providing support on dealing with media inquiries.
It’s a fantastic opportunity to join and learn from the communications team in a fast growing and highly topical company. We are responsible for telling the Airbnb story around the world. Whether it's speaking to media and bloggers, hosts and guests, industry commentators, thought leaders or the wider community, the Communications team is the voice of Airbnb.
We're a fast growing, high energy team with a passion for people, places and great stories. If you'd like to be part of one of the world's greatest Communications teams, come tell us your story.
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Excellent writing skills with samples to share
• Passion for Airbnb and the mission of the company
• Experience working on projects in a fast paced environment
• Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
• Strong verbal communications and inter-personal skills
• Maintaining enthusiasm and calm demeanor in stressful situations
• An international outlook and passion for travel
• Experience in PR or communications (in-house or agency)
• Fluency in a second language - Spanish, French or German preferable
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.