UK's largest junk clearance company (plus no.1 price comparison site for skip hire - skipandbin.com)
London, United Kingdom
11 Oct 2013
Opportunity has expired
Digital Marketing Specialist
Experienced digital marketing specialist to join an entrepreneurial, fast growing and multi-award winning team
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Working closely with our CEO, you will help build and improve the online position and user journey of AnyJunk – the UK’s no.1 junk removal company - and its stable of early stage and start-up businesses that include skipandbin, plumbero and loveskips.
The role combines a broad mix of graphic design, analysis, SEO (including link building), copy writing and content creation, conversion rate optimisation, Social Media outreach, and traditional marketing. You will report to the CEO.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of websites & devise strategies to drive traffic to them
- Create, write, design and edit web content for delivery across multiple sites & platforms
- Utilise a range of web marketing techniques with a focus on SEO
- Improve usability, design, content & conversion of each website
- Track conversion rates, analyse results & make improvements
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions & competitor data
- Keep abreast of new technologies/techniques to keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing
- Analyse sales and booking data to provide insights for internal decision making
- Other ad-hoc duties to help drive profitable business growth
Requirements & Skills
The role requires a good understanding and demonstrable experience of all elements of digital marketing. In addition, the successful candidate must be a natural ‘doer’ with the initiative and self-belief to take on anything, rapidly learn new skills, and above all to never be satisfied with second best.
- Work Experience – at least 2 years experience in digital marketing, including ‘white hat’ SEO, PPC, use of Google Analytics, and A/B testing
- Analysis – very comfortable with Microsoft Excel analysing and managing data
- Academic –2:1 or better honours degree from a top university (although excellent GCSEs or A levels are fine)
- Marketing qualification - degree, CIM or equivalent
- Graphic Design – happy using Adobe creative suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
- Web design - able to create and modify HTML pages and edit site designs using CSS
- Personal – bright, confident, and personable you are goal oriented, enjoy learning, and love new challenges.
Nice to have
- Working knowledge of MS Access
- Google qualifications (Analytics, PPC)
- Successful track record in Social Media Marketing
- Copy writing
- An interesting passion or talent outside work, where you have demonstrated excellence
Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the heading ‘Application_GWO'.
Please note that, whilst we value enthusiasm, we do not want to be contacted by phone.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.