ARK Schools is a fast growing and successful education charity seeking to establish an outstanding network of inner city academies in London, Birmingham and Portsmouth. With 18 academies open and an aim to have 50 schools open by 2015, this is a unique opportunity to join a thriving organisation.
We are seeking an exceptional University and Careers Success Manager to manage and further develop our ambitious University and Careers success core programme of aspiration-building activities for pupils across our network of academies.
The successful candidate will be part of our UK programmes team who are responsible for creating and testing new ARK Schools programmes and rolling them out if successful. The team have developed network-wide enrichment programmes including music and the performing arts, debating and an Expanding Horizons programme.
The University and Careers Success Manager will help our students make the best possible choices for higher education and the working world. In this role you will source and run bursary and prize initiatives and establish links with corporate and professional bodies in order to provide student mentoring programmes and other beneficial opportunities.
Our ideal candidate will:
- have significant experience in a professional/corporate setting
- be skilled and experienced at building and maintaining relationships
- be highly organised with excellent communication skills
- share our commitment to improving opportunities for underprivileged children.
In this role, you will:
- Work with committed and experienced colleagues
- Work on an exciting ARK Schools programme
- Join a growing organisation with excellent career and professional development opportunities.
months maternity cover
Closing Date: 9am Monday 18th February
Start Date: April 2013
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000 per annum (plus 11% pension contribution)