We are a digitally-centered creative agency and a full-service partner to our clients, providing everything from brand planning to creative to development.
New York, United States
26 Jun 2013
Opportunity has expired
Looking for an awesome Project Manager to join our Production team.
New York, United States
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
The Barbarian Group is looking for an awesome Project Manager to join our Production team.
This person will collaborate with a Senior PM to manage daily operations for a major US client.
The ideal candidate is organized, efficient, and thrives on being engaged at all stages of a project.Responsibilities
- Manage a wide range of digital projects in collaboration with the Digital Marketing Team
- Work with Creative, Development, and Content Management teams to meet client deliverables
- Utilize the JIRA platform to plan, schedule, and track project timelines
- Clearly communicate expectations internally as well as with the client
- Ensure delivery of the highest quality of work
- Act on client feedback appropriately and in a timely manner
- Develop and deliver progress reports and presentations
- Working with the team and client to create concise and clear scopes of work and project briefs
- Motivate team on a proactive, ongoing basis
- Act as liaison between the team and client, as needed
- At least 2 years of experience in a project management capacity
- 1 to 2 years of agency exposure
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree
- Experience working with clients or external project stakeholder
- Killer organizational and time management skills
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
- Resourcefulness and flexibility
- Solution and detail oriented
- Commitment to ensure client goals and deadlines are met
- Native understanding of websites and internet production
- A “DO IT NOW” mentality
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.