BaubleBar is your source for the latest jewelry styles, direct from designers.
New York, United States
11 Sep 2013
Opportunity has expired
Junior Copy Writer
Are you an entrepreneurially-minded self-starter with an editorial background? Join our unique retail company.
New York, United States
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
BaubleBar is building a unique retail destination for jewelry by addressing the unmet needs of both consumers and designers. Since launching in January 2011, BaubleBar has resonated with consumers and tastemakers alike, having been picked up by a wide range of outlets from editorial WWD and Vogue to popular Us Weekly and The Today Show to celebrities like Rihanna and Gwyneth Paltrow. We love color-blocking, tequila and the occasional afternoon dance party.
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Ideal candidates are entrepreneurially-minded self-starters with an editorial background and a demonstrated passion for the written words. The BaubleBar team is comprised of individuals who thrive on finding intriguing solutions to ambiguous problems, possess the desire to dive in and learn in a fast-paced environment, and are considerate of one another. Interested candidates should work well in a flat organization, and excel at communicating with individuals across a diverse range of disciplines. You should also love frozen yogurt – we eat a lot of it.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Manage written content across both digital and print assets.
- Responsible for writing product names and descriptions, editorial copy, as well as other written content, including, but not limited to marketing materials, email content, printed materials and other brand communication.
- Work with broader Marketing team to build out more robust style content. The content team will scope out this new initiative and work with the creative team to generate the assets necessary to populate it.
- Multitask, working under tight deadlines and on multiple projects simultaneously
- Work with various internal groups to develop a long-term workplan to meet our internal goals
- Work effectively within the team throughout projects
- You will report directly to one of the Co-Founders
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- A minimum of 2 years of experience
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience
- A background in fashion editorial is strongly preferable
- Significant enthusiasm for brainstorming, iteration, and collaborative work
- Someone who truly LOVES language, whose passion is evident in their work and who has a great sense of humor and outlook on life
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.