BeatBullying is a charity that transforms the lives of vulnerable young people by inspiring social action. We aim to tackle a range of social problems through online networks of peer-to-peer suppor...
London, United Kingdom
10 May 2013
Opportunity has expired
Head of Partnerships
Lead the partnership build and management of corporate, charity and community partners for our European expansion.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
- Coordinate and manage the Big March budget, with monthly re-forecasting, to achieve and exceed a target of £200,000 in sponsorship for the campaign.
- Build a strong and positive relationship with a target of 110 confirmed partners for the 2014 Big March,
- Work with our European partners and internal teams to maximise income and the facilitation of personal introductions and networking opportunities to achieve the Big March targets.
- Coordinate and manage the Anti-Bullying Week wristbands budget, with monthly re-forecasting, to achieve a target of the sale of 400,000 wristbands and raise £200,000.
- Work with our European partners and internal teams to maximise income and the facilitation of personal introductions and networking opportunities to achieve the Anti-Bullying Week targets.
- Work with the Director of Fundraising and appropriate Heads to implement and achieve the Big March and Anti-Bullying Week campaigns.
- Identify, organise and manage the running of strategic fundraising and networking events to strengthen stakeholder relationships and increase income.
- Provide an effective and coherent voice for the charity and promote our research, reports, surveys and other campaigning and marketing messages across all forms of communication.
- Work closely with appropriate internal teams to develop appropriate resources and messaging, to identify and manage an up-to-date database of key partners and ensure seamless communications and appropriate internal and external recognition.
- Recruit and manage all subsequent partnership office staff, freelancers and interns.
- To manage the day-to-day implementation of the Big March and Anti-Bullying Week campaign partnership plan
- To write and coordinate the production of relevant promotional materials
- To coordinate implementation of the Big March and Anti-Bullying Week strategy ensuring cross-departmental understanding and cooperation
- To recruit and work closely with individual and corporate stakeholders to tailor the fundraising ask and personalise reward and recognition opportunities.
- To maximise positive impact of the Big March and Anti-Bullying Week, working closely with the Head of Communications and the Senior Management Team to ensure this
- To make and maintain good relations with all key stakeholders through multi-dimensional campaigns, engaging individuals in all aspects of our work
- To efficiently log and handle all campaign partnership relationships
- To prepare, manage and monitor campaign income and expenditure
- To advise the Senior Management Team on implementation of campaign strategies, providing support and coaching as necessary
- Develop effective monitoring and evaluation systems, and provide monthly reports for SMT.
- Strong record of achieving and exceeding challenging sales and income targets
- Proven significant experience working at a senior level in a Fundraising role in a corporate, voluntary or charitable organisation
- Proven experience successfully managing corporate fundraising relationships
- Experience of writing and managing budgets and implementing contingency plans where necessary
- Extensive experience of taking complex and challenging concepts and making them relevant to a variety of different audiences using a broad range of tactics
- Creative and able to come up with innovative and engaging ideas to approach and establish relationships with donors and companies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an eye for detail.
- A confident and enthusiastic presenter and networker, able to engage and inspire a wide range of stakeholders and quickly develop strong, trust-based relationships
- An excellent project manager with the ability to work under pressure, plan and prioritise and juggle a variety of projects while meeting deadlines
- Ability to lead and direct a team but also work as a team player on other projects
- Strong strategic thinker with the ability to identify synergies and opportunities across a broad portfolio of work
- Passion for fundraising and desire to inspire those around you to act for social good
- Ability to demonstrate at a high standard the use of digital/social media
- Accepts and demonstrates accountability for the performance in their own area
- Exceptional in their ability to support colleagues at all levels, yet challenge when necessary
- Excellent judgement and the ability to assess risk
- Experience of working with beneficiaries and other stakeholders to strengthen donors connection to the beneficiaries of their gift
- Line management experience
- Can demonstrate a commitment to The BB Group’s aims and values and a genuine belief in the good social action can do
- Experience of event management
- Knowledge of the charity sector, and children’s charities in particular
- Experience of working with the Palace
- Commitment to We’re Altogether Betters’ vision, values and mission
- Personal integrity and credibility
- Commitment to self-development
- Team player
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.