Bitly is based in NYC's Union Square. Benefits include Macs with huge monitors; a team that eats lunch together almost every day; flexible hours; frequent guest speakers; company-sponsored training and conferences; full benefits; equity; and a chance to do work impacting millions of users and the underlying fabric of the social web.
New York, United States
5 Mar 2013
Opportunity has expired
Digital Marketing Analyst
If you’re this analytical all-star keep reading...
New York, United States
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
As a Digital Marketing Analyst you will plan, execute, and optimize digital marketing campaigns across various platforms. Ideally you dream about building, launching, and measuring marketing in your sleep. You know how to turn marketing data into rock solid acquisition and retention strategies.
The concept of pivoting on a weekly basis excites you. You don’t wait for answers - you look for them. You have a mandate to move fast — and will be expected to do so.
What you’ll do
- Plan, manage, and report on paid digital marketing efforts for the bitly enterprise business
- Analyze and report on marketing efforts including direct mail, email, display, SEM, and SEO
- Work closely with content marketing team to promote content across the web
- Provide data-driven recommendations to shape future marketing strategies
- Proactively source, evaluate and recommend new digital tools
What you need
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 3 years in marketing analytics
- Experience creating and launching campaigns across ad networks and platforms including Google, LinkedIn, Bing, Yahoo, and Facebook
- Experience using Marketing Automation Software (HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, etc)
- Experience using Google Analytics and Omniture
- In-depth experience using Excel
- Proven experience running regression analyses
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.