As a Digital Marketing Analyst you will plan, execute, and optimize digital marketing campaigns across various platforms. Ideally you dream about building, launching, and measuring marketing in your sleep. You know how to turn marketing data into rock solid acquisition and retention strategies.
The concept of pivoting on a weekly basis excites you. You don’t wait for answers - you look for them. You have a mandate to move fast — and will be expected to do so.
What you’ll do
- Plan, manage, and report on paid digital marketing efforts for the bitly enterprise business
- Analyze and report on marketing efforts including direct mail, email, display, SEM, and SEO
- Work closely with content marketing team to promote content across the web
- Provide data-driven recommendations to shape future marketing strategies
- Proactively source, evaluate and recommend new digital tools
What you need
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 3 years in marketing analytics
- Experience creating and launching campaigns across ad networks and platforms including Google, LinkedIn, Bing, Yahoo, and Facebook
- Experience using Marketing Automation Software (HubSpot, Marketo, Eloqua, etc)
- Experience using Google Analytics and Omniture
- In-depth experience using Excel
- Proven experience running regression analyses