We connect drivers with empty seats to people travelling the same way so they can share the costs: www.blablacar.com
London, United Kingdom
2 Jun 2014
Opportunity has expired
Flexible, efficient graphic designer for marketing & communications
Join the International Brand & Design team of successful social travel startup. NOTE: this is a marketing design, not a UX design, role
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
- Display advertising design (static and animated)
- Image bank photo research and occasional shooting
- Design benchmarking
- Infographic and corporate materials design
- Goodies and printed materials design
- Emailing design
- Preparation of guildelines and best practises for wide collaboration
- Frequent use of pens and pencils for roughs
- Adobe CS
- Ability to produce simple, impactful designs fast, with attention to both medium and message
- Great team communication skills and ability to project manage efficiently
- An understanding of client-side, business-driven design: we are not a design agency, we are a business!
- Proven ability to prioritse busy workloads, and deliver in very tight time frames: we have a lot to do!
- Autonomous, self-driven work style essential
- Animation skills (Aftereffects, Flash, ect.) are welcome
- Minimum 2 year previous work experience (including internships)
- European language skills are a significant advantage
- Start-up culture is a significant advantage
- Strong understanding and use of Internet services, social media and digital marketing are CRUCIAL: we are a digital service with an online community, our members are connected, and we are too.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.