- Identifies market potential by qualifying the assigned vertical, planning the vertical strategy and executing on the approved strategy.
- Initiates sales process by utilizing network and stakeholder contacts to gain a foothold into the vertical.
- Close sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; assisting customer in "briefing" the Exchange.
- Contribute information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts - both positive and negative.
- Encouraging customers to "re-brief" and building the relationship between blur Group and the customer.
- Run pipeline and forecasts for the target market on a weekly basis using salesforce.com
- Successful experience in strategic selling into the C Level marketing and purchasing departments of large US based corporations.
- Experience selling technology, new media/traditional ad sales, and marketing targeted asp solutions are very desirable.
- Demonstrated history of exceeding quota through understanding customer’s needs and objectives
- Comfortable in using Social Media platforms in the sales and marketing environment (twitter, linked-in, facebook)
- Understanding of general marketing needs and challenges in a large multi-national corporate environment.
- Fearless, passionate and driven to be part of hardworking, startup environment
- Desire to work in a fast paced environment where we always move faster than the customer