The Collective Culture is a manifesto that took a whole 12 months to define across all thee companies within The Collective Group, Canvas Events, Focus Photographic Locations and The Collective film location agency.
The manifesto is 12 values and is representative of the team of people working across all departments. We know this because it was create from the bottom up not top down.
The values were created through an initial collective voice, then a couple of review sessions and then finally put to pencil. The values are renewed annually to ensure they are still relevant or need to be re-evaluated, removed or replaced.
1. Be passionate about what you do
2. First and foremost, we are a team
3. Maintain a positive attitude
4. Improve, innovate and reinvent, it is part of our DNA
5. Maintain a healthy, studious and inspiring environment
6. Believe in the Collective vision and stick to the (90 day) plan
7. Continually communicate, compliment, celebrate and support
8. Always keep it simple
9. Witness the fruits of our endeavour, we played our part
10. Seek the positive out of every negative, it’s in there somewhere
11. Before presenting a challenge, first think about how you might solve it
12. Eat that Frog