Challenges Worldwide is an international development charity. We work on behalf of our local partners to match skilled volunteers to assignments in developing countries where their skills are urgen...
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
3 Feb 2014
Opportunity has expired
Call Centre Manager, Tanzania
Experienced Call Centre Manager? Use your skills to support an international charity tackling climate change and poverty in Africa
Dar es Salaam, Tanzania
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Challenges Worldwide is an international development charity. We work on behalf of local partners to match skilled volunteers to assignments in developing countries where their skills are urgently required.
We are currently looking for an experienced Call Centre Manager to support our partner organisation in Tanzania for three months from early 2014.
We are supporting an innovative social enterprise which is working towards eradicating the kerosene light from Africa through use of clean, renewable energy. As the business grows and builds a strong repeat order base, an effective call centre is required.
A volunteer is required to assist the organisation expand and professionalise its call centre operations in Tanzania. The role will involve:
- Working with the management team to build the call centre’s capacity and effectiveness
- Recruit and train staff as appropriate
- Develop a strategic plan for the direct marketing campaign
- Assist with configuring a CRM system (Salesforce)
- 5+ years of experience working in and managing call centres
- Experience of developing business strategy and sales planning in a direct sales environment
- Some experience of recruiting and training sales and call centre staff would be beneficial but is not essential
Although this is an unpaid role, your expenses (including return flights, accommodation etc.) will be covered. You will also receive a daily stipend to cover day-to-day living costs.
If interested in this role, please send your CV and a covering email to email@example.com - we look forward to hearing from you
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.