ClearlySo provides corporate finance and financial advisory services to social businesses, social enterprises and impact investment funds to raise capital
London, United Kingdom
4 Dec 2012
Opportunity has expired
Senior Associate, Execution Team
Senior Associate to execute on social enterprise and social business deals
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
For this role, ClearlySo is seeking a Senior Associate to play a key role in the execution of our financial advisory and capital raising mandates on behalf of our social business and social enterprise clients.
This individual will be required to act as a team leader on key financial advisory and capital raising mandates and to specifically:
- Provide an initial assessment of the proposed
transaction to assist the Origination team
- Lead the execution of the transaction and manage
a small team of analysts/junior associates
- Undertake financial and economic analysis and
value the business/proposed financial transaction
- Lead/contribute, where appropriate, to the
writing/assessment of business plans, pitch materials and financial projections
- Negotiate terms of the financial transaction and
contribute to the appropriate structuring of the financial transaction
- Supervise and guide social/environmental impact
- Liaise with the Investment Team for the
identification of potential investors/capital providers
- Supervise and facilitate, where appropriate, due
diligence undertaken by potential investors
The successful candidate will work closely with the other members of the ClearlySo team with responsibility for origination of our financial advisory and capital raising mandates and those who are responsible for our relationships with individual and institutional investors in the investment team.
The role is a full time position and would especially suit individuals who have experience in venture capital, private equity or investment banking and of structuring financial transactions (debt, equity etc) for early stage, growth and/or established small and medium-sized businesses.
A successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in venture capital, private
equity or investment banking
- Experience leading the financial analysis,
structuring and execution of transactions
- Experience in building financial models in Excel
with full financial statements (P&L, cashflow, balance sheet) to value
companies and model capital structure
- Excellent and proven communication skills
- Excellent project management skills
- Commitment to the impact investment sector
- Ambition and resilience to join a rapidly
expanding small team in an entrepreneurial company
Interested parties should contact email@example.com. All enquiries will be treated in the strictest confidence. The position is based in London and start date is ASAP.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.