Established and fast growing company in the quality customised clothing market. Founded in 2007 the business has excelled by offering creative made to order clothing complemented by informed and conscientious customer service.
The company is a pioneer in sustainable
business practice and global ethical supply chain initiatives. Continued strong
revenue increases are driving investment to support ongoing company development.
Business Development and Sales is a fast evolving, busy section of the company. Key areas of responsibility include sales lead generation, developing sales opportunities, maximising business relationships and building current and future customer business. With such a broad scope of work, enthusiasm, flexibility, creativity and an ability to work across different sales disciplines are essential.
Business Development and Sales works closely with product design and innovation, marketing and PR to ensure that successful, results driven campaigns are delivered.
- Self-motivated individual who can work and communicate effectively to both new and existing customers
- The ability to manage sales campaigns and drive results
- Have a minimum of 2 years sales and business development experience
- Have a working knowledge of business computer programmes
- Have experience with CRM platforms
- Educated to degree level
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
Although not a definitive list, key areas of responsibility are:
- Developing sales campaigns
- Creative sales lead generation
- Researching and developing new business opportunities
- Maximising business relationships
- Liaison with product innovation and marketing management
- Optimisation of CRM and customer focussed activity
- Monitoring of results
- A dynamic environment in which everyone makes a difference
- A competitive salary package
- A performance related bonus
- A friendly, informal yet professional working environment
- Cycle to work scheme
- Monthly company outings
- Up to 21 days holiday per year