Collective is a programme funded by the Mayor of London and Camden Council supporting young talent, entrepreneurship and creative industries in Camden Town. We provide free hot-desking space for creative industry start-ups, available high street units for pop-up shops, work placements, training opportunities and a variety of business support.
London, United Kingdom
14 Jan 2014
Opportunity has expired
Executive Assistant to MD
Work for one of London's most successful recycling and sustainability agencies in friendly London Bridge offices with a great view.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
BPR Group is looking for a people orientated individual to support and work with the Managing Director in driving the continued growth and development of the BPR Group. You will achieve this by leveraging his time, taking minutes, chasing up actions, developing ideas, carrying out research and completing projects. You will feel comfortable taking on new challenges and be confident in liaising with people from all levels and backgrounds.
· Attending meetings with the Director, taking minutes and following up actions
· Diary management and other administrative and support tasks as required, including Director’s personal administration
· Completing specific business improvement projects within the Company
· Troubleshooting and rapid problem solving of problems as they arise
· Preparation of meeting briefings and presentations
· Deputising for the Director and delegating work to others in his absence
· Customer and internal project administration including progress, resources and financial reporting
· Provide inhouse IT support and liaise with external IT support staff to troubleshoot larger issues
· Carrying out market research, competitor analysis, customer surveys, etc as required to inform the Company’s decision making process
· Management of recruitment processes
· Dealing with correspondence, telephone calls and visitors
· Organising travel and accommodation for the Director
· Liaising with the rest of the team and with the wider BPR group managers and staff
· Organised self starter with a proven ability to learn fast in a new environment
· Strong verbal and written communications skills
· Competent use of Microsoft Office software
· A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
To apply, please submit your CV and a cover letter outlining your suitability and explaining what you can bring to this role to by Monday 3rd March 2014 to:
We will not review your application without a cover letter and CV. We will only reply to candidates accepted for interview. The position is intended to start as soon as possible.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.