CorporatePay delivers market leading commercial prepaid card solutions that enable clients to maximise their profitability by designing and delivering world-class programmes that transform how they...
Hammersmith, London, United Kingdom
26 Apr 2013
Opportunity has expired
A brand new role in this fast growing technology company!
Hammersmith, London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
With their innovative and high quality payment products, implementation and support services, CorporatePay is already experiencing significant growth. An opportunity has emerged for a new position of Business Analyst to consolidate requirement gathering from clients and then transform these requirements into functional specifications to be fed into the Implementation and Development Teams. The individual will also assist the Head of Operations and Client Service Delivery Manager in mapping out internal processes within CorporatePay and finding ways to make improvements and drive consistency across the business.
The role is based from the company’s HQ in Hammersmith. Reporting to the Head of Operations, the successful candidate will be responsible for documenting the bespoke requirements of large customers, taking these needs and CorporatePay’s internal requirements and converting them into high quality functional specifications ready for delivery. You will also document and improve the core processes and procedures across the business to deliver visibility and improved efficiency of our operating model.
The successful person will have strong requirements gathering and process mapping skills combined with the ability to quickly build relationships, and will be adept at combining a strong attention to detail with flexibility of working on various projects and work streams at one time. They will also need to have the confidence and capability to be self-driven, moving their activities forwards with limited direction.
In this role you will:
- Assist in the delivery of major client projects
- Working with Implementation Managers to understand the needs of large clients; meeting with these clients to draw out their requirements.
- Documenting requirements clearly, for sign-off by the client and internal assessment, pricing and prioritisation.
- Transformation of these requirements into functional specifications for delivery by the Implementation Manager or Development Team.
- Play a key role in the internal product development process
- Take business requirements from the internal Product Team and transform these into functional specifications, for delivery by an Implementation Manager or the Development Team.
- Develop a system, functionality and product expertise
- Quickly develop a deep understanding of the system architecture which CorporatePay’s products and services are delivered through.
- Become an SME in the functionality available across this system and how it can be deployed across different product sets.
- Develop a deep understanding of the different product sets on offer across the business and how the clients utilise these products and associated services.
- Define and improve the core processes in the operating model
- Identify, document and communicate core processes (both technical and operational) across the business.
- Review core processes for any opportunities to improve, enabling the business to achieve ongoing efficiency improvements as we continue to grow.
- Carry out impact analysis on changes to these processes and assist with the implementation of those changes.
- A strong logical approach to problem solving
- Strong attention to detail
- A deeply analytical mindset, able to consider every angle of a problem or scenario
- Ability to build and manipulate data spreadsheets in Excel
- Demonstrable experience of process mapping and process improvement
- Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written, with the capability to express complex concepts in a clear written format
- A high degree of professionalism, good client management skills and experience of working in a client facing environment
- A self-starter, able to progress a problem or piece of work with limited input from others
- Organised with a proven track record of handling multiple simultaneous tasks, in a fast-paced environment
- A positive “can do” attitude, and keenness to work in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment
Read Martin Threakall's (Founder of Corporate Pay) Story: http://www.escapethecity.org/users/15564/escape_story
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.