Creative Skillset is the industry body which supports skills and training for people and businesses to ensure the UK creative industries maintain their world class position.
London, United Kingdom
8 Oct 2013
Opportunity has expired
Digital Content Intern
We are looking for a quick-thinking, technically-savvy individual to work on our new, fast paced digital project
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Help shape the future of the UK’s creative industries
Our Creative Industries are world-beating! But… we can’t be complacent. Creative Skillset is developing a new digital platform for the UK’s creative industries, Hiive, that will connect people, employers and service providers to help drive the talent and skills these industries need for the future.
Reporting to the Editor, you will:
- Write, edit and publish web pages
- Optimise content for search engines to drive content personalisation
- Propose and research story ideas suitable for the Hiive community
- Interview key people in the creative industries to write case study articles and profile features
- Support in the production of multimedia features, such as videos and photo galleries
- Report on audience KPIs and performance targets relating to content and community
- Moderate community activity including responding to/resolving issues
This role is ideally suited to someone wanting to make their first move into media, design or journalism and will provide the rare opportunity to have responsibility from start-to-finish on a project that will have a lasting impact on the UK’s creative industries. You will need to be resourceful, an intuitive and creative thinker and someone who thrives on challenging work.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.