crees stands for conservation research and environmental education towards sustainability. We imagine a world that values biological and cultural diversity, and understands the vital role that the ...
Amazon Jungle, Peru
13 Nov 2012
Opportunity has expired
Amazon Rainforest Journalist
Calling all presenters, film makers, writers, and social media superstars! Live and work in the Amazon Rainforest - all expenses paid, working on both conservation and community projects.
Amazon Jungle, Peru
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
It is vital to crees that we continue to expand our digital and social outreach. Key to this is producing engaging, inspiring and innovative content for our various platforms.
Ideal candidates will have a passion for sustainable development as well as experience of producing and managing engaging content for social media and online use. You will need to be committed and prepared to get stuck in with a dedicated team right in the heart of the Amazon. It is vital that you are confident, outgoing and have a real can-do attitude as a lot of this role will require being out in the field with volunteers, tourists, researchers and local staff documenting their experiences with crees.
- Must have own laptop to work on at Manu Learning Centre
- Must be available to start in Jan/Feb 2013
- Ideal candidates will be educated to graduate level or have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- First hand experience of using all social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest and Blogs
- Experience in developing social media content to engage different audiences and create conversations
- Experience in writing creative, clear and factually accurate material
- Confident formulating and implementing content strategies with minimal supervision
- Experience producing and editing image content in photo editing software such as Photoshop or InDesign
- Previous experience filming and editing
- Ability to create both fun and serious content
- Have a real can-do attitude and be a self-starter
- Confident in front of the camera
Salary to be discussed dependant on experience
- 6 month contract with the possibility to extend
- Includes international return flights to Cusco
- Package includes full board and lodging
- Fully comprehensive insurance included
To apply please send the following to email@example.com by 26th November 2013.
A copy of your CV and a 1 minute video of why we should choose you. Also, if you have any short clips of previous video work then we would love to see an example.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.