crees stands for conservation research and environmental education towards sustainability. We imagine a world that values biological and cultural diversity, and understands the vital role that the Amazon rainforest plays in the life support system of our planet. Through the creation of unforgettable experiences, crees is able to fund conservation research, sustainable livelihood initiatives and local education schemes. These programmes undertake scientific research to ensure the long term protection of the Peruvian Amazon and empower local communities to lead sustainable and authentic lives.
London, United Kingdom
10 Dec 2013
Opportunity has expired
Social Media Creator & Editor Internship
All round social media and creative superstar wanted to help save the Amazon Rainforest!
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
The role will be based from the crees office in London. The main focus of this role will be to gather all the content that is produced in the field by our resident Rainforest Journalist who is based at our lodge in the Peruvian Amazon. Once this material has been sorted and organised it then needs to be edited, then the content needs to be used to create and produce inspiring material which can be marketed across all our social media outlets, The role with also involve the creation of other marketing material as required. The role is hugely important as it provides the platform by which we are able to tell the crees¡¦ story from Peru over here in the UK through our volunteer, tour and research operations.
- Must have own laptop
- Must be available to start in Jan/Feb 2014
- Ideal candidates will be educated to graduate level or have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- First hand experience of using all social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and Blogs
- Experience in developing social media content to engage different audiences and create conversations
- Experience in writing creative, clear and factually accurate material
- Confident formulating and implementing content strategies with minimal supervision
- Ability to create both fun and serious content
- Have a real can-do attitude and be a self-starter
- 6 month Internship contract
- Salary - £225.00 per month in expenses for lunch and travel.
To apply please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 15th January 2014:
- A copy of your CV
- 2 examples of creative work previously produced eg newsletters, posters.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.