Although you will have the ability to shape the nature of your role for the year, these are some examples of tasks for which we require assistance.
- Independent audit of the charity's accounts every quarter
- Preparation of the financial statements for the Annual Report (March)
- Assist in processing Gift Aid claims from donations
- Monitor our Reserves Policy
- Give financial and accounting support for the central charity
Candidates are preferably not previously a KEP/EPA volunteer. Experience as an auditor or accountant is preferred. There would be an expected commitment of involvement for 12 months. The role averages out into an average of one hour per week commitment, although varies from month to month.
Although the role is mainly doable from home, the ability to travel to London to attend infrequent meetings is useful.