Estée Lauder Official U.S. Twitter: Your source for expert advice on being beautiful. Trends. Tips. More.
New York, United States
14 Aug 2013
Opportunity has expired
Director of Social Media, Creative Design
Creative strategist needed for global social media initiatives
New York, United States
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
- Conceptualize creative strategies and content for all social sites globally, with an emphasis on regional/local relevancy
- Maintain visual and conceptual consistency with offline brand strategy for collections and apply to all interactive mediums; maintain awareness of future programs and initiatives and how they relate to overall creative strategy.
- Exhibit a broad understanding of the digital media market, leading trends and changes in consumer behavior
- Communicate design goals and messages to creative participants, ensuring integration of design requirements into all phases of production.
- Oversee production process of all social assets and applications.
- Research and analyze industry trends and maintain knowledge of emerging technologies and creative techniques.
- Responsible for MAF website and MAF social platforms.
- BA or BFA preferred
- 8 years minimum of direct Design experience
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop, InDesign and basic knowledge of Flash, HTML, CSS
- Thorough and current understanding of global social media platforms
- Exhibit a broad understanding of the digital media market, leading trends and changes in consumer behaviour
- Ability to work with a variety of people in various disciplines
- Superior organizational skills
- Understanding of current fashion trends
- Ability to work in a very fast paced environment
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.