Fab is the World's Design Store.
New York, United States
1 Aug 2013
Opportunity has expired
Freelance Assistant Photographer
We're on a mission to help people better their lives with design.
New York, United States
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
The successful candidate will have a background in photography as well as experience assisting photographers in capture of a range of still life and interior work.
The ideal candidate must understand the Fab brand and be passionate about design. Fab is fast-paced, and requires someone who is flexible, detail-oriented, and comfortable working with multiple teams, partners, and management.
- Responsible for working with a freelance photographer to maintain lighting, grip, and digital equipment
- Collaborate with the freelance photographer and warehouse staff to perform all set changes necessary to capture Fab product in the appropriate environment, including moving sets in and out of storage, assembling furniture, and styling on-brand interior/environmental scenes
- Assist in capture, naming, and delivery up to 80 images per day to in-house post-production team
- Previous photography assistant experience required, ideally for a catalog or website.
- A portfolio showing still life and interior work, including furniture, rugs, bedding, art, and decorative home accessories, is a plus
- Still life and prop styling experience a plus
- Organized with the ability to manage a schedule and meet deadlines
- High energy and excellent attention to detail
- Must provide your own transportation to Keasbey, NJ warehouse, and to occasional meetings in our NYC office
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.