Fabrily helps you raise funds with awesome custom T-shirts and no costs whatsoever!
London, United Kingdom
14 Aug 2013
Opportunity has expired
Proactive marketing intern needed for a cool startup! - Paid position
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Fabrily is looking for a brilliant marketing / business development intern to help us get new campaigns on board. Fabrily makes it easy for charities/causes/communities/artists to raise funds and awareness with custom T-shirts- they design a T-shirt with Fabrily's help and sell it to their network/community. Fabrily handles the printing and shipping and give the profits back to the sellers, it doesn't cost the sellers anything.
This 60 second video explains how it works - fabrily.com/fabrily-60
We already have a bunch of exciting campaigns coming up and we want to keep that momentum going!
The internship will be for a duration of 3 months with a potential of a full time job offer at the end of the internship.
- Undertaking marketing and business development related activities to get new campaigns on board
- Figuring out newer types of audiences which might find Fabrily useful
- Lead generation - both online and offline
- Liaising with potential campaigns to get them on board
- Networking in the community to get people excited about Fabrily
- Self motivated and proactive, well organized and efficient
- Should take the initiative, pick things up and run with it
- Good networker with impeccable written English
- Some experience with marketing and business development is desirable
- Experience and/or contacts in the charity sector is a plus
Please email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.