Fabrily helps you raise funds with awesome custom T-shirts and no costs whatsoever!
London, United Kingdom
21 Jan 2014
Opportunity has expired
Marketing Intern - Paid Position
Proactive marketing intern needed for an exciting, high-growth startup with a potential full-time opportunity at the end of the internship.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Are you looking to join an exciting and high-growth startup? Are you up for a challenge? Do you enjoying working hard and making a dent in the universe? If you answered yes to these questions then please read on…..
Fabrily is on the hunt for a brilliant marketing / business development intern to join our existing team. We are looking for someone who is energetic, intelligent and full of good ideas. We want someone to join our friendly and hardworking team to assist us in getting the word out about this new disruptive service.
What is Fabrily?
Fabrily is a startup that makes it easy for campaigners/communities/charities/causes/artists. etc… to raise funds and awareness with custom merchandising (T-shirts, Hoodies, iPhone covers, etc…) Users design a merchandise with Fabrily’s help and sell it to their network/community. Fabrily handles the printing and shipping and give the profits back to the sellers. It is absolutely free for the sellers to use.
This 60 second video explains how it works – fabrily.com/fabrily-60
We have already seen an amazing takeup of the service and have big plans for the future.
The internship will be for a duration of 3 months with a potential full time job offer at the end.
- Undertaking marketing and business development related activities to get new campaigns on board
- Figuring out newer types of audiences which might find Fabrily useful
- Lead generation – both online and offline
- Liaising with potential campaigns to get them on board
- Networking in the community to get people excited about Fabrily
- Self motivated, proactive, well organized and efficient
- Should take the initiative, pick things up and run with it
- Good networker with impeccable written English
- Some experience with marketing and business development is desirable
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.