Fabrily helps you raise funds with awesome custom T-shirts and no costs whatsoever!
London, United Kingdom
10 Apr 2014
Opportunity has expired
Operations Intern - Paid Position
Energetic problem solver with high attention to detail needed to help with Operations in a fast growing startup
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Fabrily is on the hunt for a brilliant Operations intern to join our team. We are looking for someone who is energetic, intelligent, problem solver, with a high attention to detail, and willing to take on responsibility from day one. We want someone to join our hardworking Operations team so that we can keep enabling Fabrily’s growth.
What is Fabrily?
Fabrily is a startup that makes it easy for campaigners/communities/charities/causes/artists. etc… to raise funds and awareness with custom merchandise (T-shirts, Hoodies, iPhone covers, etc…). Users design merchandise with Fabrily’s help and sell it to their network/community. Fabrily handles the printing and shipping and give the profits back to the sellers. It is absolutely free for the sellers to use.
This 60 second video explains how it works – fabrily.com/fabrily-60
We have already seen an amazing takeup of the service and have big plans for the future.
The internship will be for a duration of 3 months with the view of offering the right person a full time job offer at the end of the internship.
- Design, analyse and improve fulfillment and quality control processes
- Coordinate with suppliers to make sure everything in the supply chain runs smoothly. Troubleshooting.
- Research and identify alternative logistical options to cater to existing and/or potential markets in a more cost-effective way
- Help out with admin and office management tasks
- Self motivated, proactive, well organized and efficient
- Open-minded and willing to do what’s necessary to keep the business growing
- Essential to have a high attention to detail
- Should take the initiative, pick things up and run with it
- Good networker with impeccable spoken and written English.
- Should be ready to make phone calls and deal with suppliers to sort out issues as needed
- Work as a paid intern in an exciting new startup
- Be a part of taking a fast paced startup to the next level
- Lots of learning and networking
- Flexibility to work remotely as and when needed
- Inputs and involvement in other parts of the business
- Have an impact from the very first day on Fabrily’s performance by improving its efficiency and reducing costs
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.