farfetch.com is an online marketplace for independent fashion boutiques globally. We handpick our boutique partners for their forward-thinking taste and unique viewpoint on fashion. You can shop from any boutique within our network and have your order delivered to your door direct from the boutique itself.
London, United Kingdom
3 Apr 2013
Opportunity has expired
Customer Insights Analyst
Join a rapidly growing, exciting new luxury retail e-commerce start-up and make an immediate impact.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
- Outstanding ability to manage and translate large amounts of raw data for product owners and business managers to use for actionable strategies
- Support the Retention Manager to drive CRM programs for:
- Responsible for ensuring the accuracy of data and reports to ensure the highest quality of standards
- Work with development team to scope out and implement new reports and tools
- Support the wider digital marketing team on scoping and executing pieces of analysis and reporting
- Provide insight into our website performance including customer shopping behaviour and pathing information to make recommendations for improvement
- Provide analysis around (but not limited to) online marketing channels, customer behaviour and lifecycle, product performance and conversions, promotion impact, industry & competitor trends
- Own the customer lifetime value modelling to accurately calculate the value of customers and the cost of acquisition. Ability to segment LTV into various categories and countries
- Excellent analytic and problem solving skills with an intermediate/advanced knowledge of excel, SQL
- Highly confident in dealing with ambiguity and scoping work
- Experience with cluster analysis, RFM and customer lifetime value strongly preferred
- Data driven (degree level maths course strong preferred) and keen attention to detail
- Proven track record of influencing business results through analysis and metrics
- A working understanding of analysis tools such as Google Analytics, BI, SaS etc
- A flexible, approachable attitude with good problem solving and communication skills
- An understanding of fashion and luxury fashion in a retail environment is a bonus
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.