The team behind sugru, a handy new thing. So handy, in fact, that we think that some day people won't know how they did without it. (Jane is at @janeonbike)
London, United Kingdom
8 Jul 2013
Opportunity has expired
The sugru team is very busy, so please do not contact us by phone.
Please fill out the application form here: http://sugru.com/jobs/accountant ;;and tell us all about you- the more the better!
If you like you can also send your CV to email@example.comThank you!
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and entrepreneurial team at a pivotal moment in our company's growth.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
This is an exciting opportunity to join an ambitious and entrepreneurial team at a pivotal moment in our company's growth. We are looking for a committed individual who gets a kick out of developing and maintaining effective financial systems, delivering clear and insightful management information, as well as getting to grips with and mastering the detail. You will have excellent commercial awareness, a high level of experience in accountancy, and strong interpersonal skills. Experience of International business is essential.
To maintain and manage finance process in Formformform Ltd, assist the Finance Manager and ensure the Year End Account, Financial Management projects and management information are delivered on time and of a high standard.Responsibilities:(Reporting to the Finance Manager)
- Assisting the Finance Manager and preparing year end account, make sure it is ready for auditing
- Keeping fixed assets registry
- Preparing accruals & prepayments
- Assisting the Finance Manager in preparing accounts and carrying out any necessary investigation
- Preparing various reports and analysis to support other teams
- Reconciling direct and indirect sales, e.g. Paypal online, credit cards.
- Preparing VAT returns and EC sales list, as well as US sales tax
- Supporting the Finance Manager on different projects
- Entrepreneurial / Start-up
- Consumer products
- Internet and Retail sales
- As well as manufacturing
- International accounting
- Manufacturing accounting
- Financial management and reporting
- Developing new systems which support a growing and profitable business
- Excellent problem solving skills and a hands on approach
- A good communicator, articulate and able to work with all members of the team
- Comfortable and confident at prioritising, and setting realistic targets
- A cheerful, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Attention to detail
- Keen to learn
- Motivated to solve problems where necessary and observant
- Ability to work closely with the Finance Manager to apply a proactive approach to the role
- Happy to roll up your sleeves, and a team player
- Ability to thrive under pressure and enjoy meeting deadlines
- Happy working in a creative environment
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.