We aim to attract, recruit and develop outstanding individuals to be leaders in children’s social work and broader society. Through our innovative programme, high potential graduates and career switchers will be given first-class academic and excellent on-the-job experience to develop them into exceptional social work leaders and ultimately transform the lives of vulnerable children.
This is an exciting new venture that aims to improve the image of one of Britain’s toughest jobs and recruit excellent participants to be leaders in social work. For Frontline to be a success we need an extraordinary team to lead it.
We are now seeking an External Relations Director who will position Frontline as a pioneering, distinctive and high-impact programme to all relevant audiences, with a focus on supporting a successful recruitment campaign. The role will involve all aspects of building a unique, appealing and distinctive brand which will enable Frontline to attract the highest quality candidates and build relationships with external partners.
Our ideal candidate will:
- have experience developing a communications plan for a high profile project, initiative or organisation
- be experienced in media/public relations, marketing and brand development
- be committed to Frontline’s mission and vision of transforming the lives of children
In this role, you will:
- work with committed and enthusiastic colleagues
- implement a compelling press, communications, marketing, digital and stakeholder strategy
- join an innovative, ambitious and exciting new programme.
For a full information pack please visit our website http://thefrontline.org.uk/
If you have any questions or queries about this role, please contact Lisa for an informal discussion on 0203 116 0809.
Start Date: April 2013
Closing Date: 8 March 2013
Salary: Highly Competitive