We aim to attract, recruit and develop outstanding individuals to be leaders in children’s social work and broader society. Through our innovative programme, high potential graduates and career switchers will be given first-class academic and excellent on-the-job experience to develop them into exceptional social work leaders and ultimately transform the lives of vulnerable children.
This is an exciting new venture that aims to improve the image of one of Britain’s toughest jobs and recruit excellent participants to be leaders in social work. For Frontline to be a success we need an extraordinary team to lead it.
We are now seeking a Recruitment Director to join the committed and enthusiastic team and help establish Frontline as one of the UK’s most attractive and sought-after programmes for graduates and career switchers. This role will involve setting-up, managing and leading a successful recruitment strategy, which will include the identification and engagement of the highest quality candidates and the coordination of the application/selection processes.
Our ideal candidate will:
- have experience of supporting the development/implementation of a high volume recruitment strategy
- have the necessary marketing experience to run a recruitment campaign aimed at graduate / career switchers
- be committed to Frontline’s mission and vision of transforming the lives of children
In this role, you will:
- work with committed and enthusiastic colleagues
- head a recruitment team tasked with supplying Frontline with the highest quality participants
- join an innovative, ambitious and exciting new programme
For a full information pack please visit the Frontline website http://thefrontline.org.uk/
If you have any questions or queries about this role, please contact Lisa for an informal discussion on 0203 116 0809.
Start Date: April 2013
Closing Date: 8 March 2013
Salary: Highly Competitive