We aim to attract, recruit and develop outstanding individuals to be leaders in children’s social work and broader society. Through our innovative programme, high potential graduates and career switchers will be given first-class academic and excellent on-the-job experience to develop them into exceptional social work leaders and ultimately transform the lives of vulnerable children.
This is an exciting new venture that aims to improve the image of one of Britain’s toughest jobs and recruit excellent participants to be leaders in social work.
We are now seeking a Programme Director to develop the learning programme and the on-the-job experience for Frontline participants. If you would like to play a key role in the development of Frontline, we would like to hear from you.
Our ideal candidate will:
- have in-depth knowledge of frontline children’s social work, both in practice and academia
- have experience of working closely with a range of stakeholders including local authorities, Higher Education Institutions and representative bodies (desirable)
- be committed to Frontline’s mission and vision of transforming the lives of children
In this role, you will:
- work with committed and enthusiastic colleagues
- have overall responsibility for the quality and consistency of the Frontline participant programme
- join an innovative, ambitious and exciting new programme.
For a full information pack please visit the Frontline website http://thefrontline.org.uk/
If you have any questions or queries about this role, please contact Lisa for an informal discussion on 0203 116 0809.
Start Date: April 2013
Closing Date: 8 March 2013
Salary: Highly Competitive