Dedicated to recruiting high-potential graduates and career changers to become children’s social workers.
London, United Kingdom
29 Apr 2013
Opportunity has expired
Finance and Operations Director
Play a key role in a new programme dedicated to transforming the life chances of vulnerable children.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
For Frontline to be a success we need an extraordinary team to lead it. So we are now seeking a Finance and Operations Director to provide a high level of support to the CEO across a broad range of organisational and operational issues, and to be the main point of contact for performance systems and financial oversight.
You will be detail-oriented, highly flexible, well organised, assertive and hands-on in your approach given the fast-paced environment of this new organisation.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a great deal of operational experience in a fast paced, entrepreneurial setting
- Be highly analytical, with a good understanding of organisational finance
- Have a high level of interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively across the team and manage relationships with shared service provider and other stakeholders
- Be committed to Frontline’s mission and vision of transforming the lives of children
- Work with committed and enthusiastic colleagues
- Join an innovative, ambitious and exciting new programme that aims to transform the lives of vulnerable children
To apply for the role, please email your covering letter, CV, application form and equal opportunities monitoring form (downloadable from www.thefrontline.org.uk) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.