What we doWe’ve been staging these tournaments for three years in some of the world’s poorest countries. The results are outstanding:
- communities come together, creating social cohesion
- lives are transformed: every disadvantaged child in the world is entitled to dream. Our football tournaments engender confidence and the chance to break out of a desperate cycle of poverty. We inspire: FundLife stages business workshops in tandem with the tournaments which allow disadvantaged teenagers to meet business leaders in their communities and to learn basic business principles for free.
- FundLife is always on the look out for those who share our vision be it as a volunteer or a corporate partner. Why not encourage your employer to get involved with FundLife and together we can make a difference. Please be sure to mention escapethecity if you do!
- FundLife is in the process of organising our next event in inner city London. Join us. Ask you employer to be part of this great CSR event- we need sponsors and volunteers to hold basic business workshops.
- Our motto: empowering people to do more. Choose how much more you can do with your life. If you’re stuck in the city and desperate to leave, why not join us?
Who we are: FundLife is the brainchild of Marko Kasic who is making waves with his vision for lifting the bottom billion out of poverty and creating a new ecosystem. Marko was recently invited to expound his views at the Huffington Post where you can find his weekly articles online.
Samantha van Dalen is an ex Director Designate at BAT, author, artist, and founder of a relocation company in Mayfair.