FutureLearn exists to bring everyone everywhere the opportunity to learn for life by bringing together experts from some of the world’s best Universities with anyone who has the desire to learn. We seek to reinvent the way education takes place, applying creative ideas and technological innovation to the world of learning to create engaging experiences that people can really enjoy.
London, United Kingdom
27 Nov 2013
Opportunity has expired
Partner Communications Manager
Super Partner Communications Manager needed for online education startup
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
- To work with the Head of Content & Partnerships and the rest of the team to manage relationships with university partners in the UK and overseas.
- This role will report to the Head of Content & Partnerships but work closely with the Content & Scheduling Lead and the Head of Academic Partnerships.
- Maintain a high-level picture of the current status of things relevant to partners – for example, course schedules and timelines, product development / roadmap, commercial requirements, marketing plans.
- Monitor and help coordinate course schedule development.
- Oversee overall content development and publishing process for courses.
- Coordinate surgeries, workshops, training etc. both internally and with partners.
- Act as a single point of contact for partners - responding to routine enquiries, escalating as needed, and sending out cross-partners communications (e.g. routine data, updates, etc.).
- Identify, implement and maintain a CRM system.
- Have an overview of individual contacts at each partner organisation (contact details, roles, latest communications, and who within FL holds the main relationship with them).
- Manage the FutureLearn Partner website and ensure optimal effectiveness.
- Share routine data and other updates with FutureLearn Partners.
- Support other members of the team to develop and adapt pitch material for presentations to new/potential partners.
Essential Skills and Experience
- At least 2 years’ account management type experience with an ability to manage multiple high level stakeholders.
- You will have demonstrable experience of identifying, implementing and maintaining a CRM system
- Some demonstrable exposure/experience with working in a start-up environment.
- Good written and oral skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and be able to adapt to changing priorities.
- Good working knowledge of MS Office in particular Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- An ability to work as part of a small team.
Your application will be judged on both your CV and cover letter
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.