Geckoboard is a real-time dashboard that gives you instant access to your most important metrics in one place. Since 2010 we've been disrupting the data visualisation space and empowering thousands...
London, United Kingdom
6 May 2014
Opportunity has expired
Distribution at Geckoboard (Entry Level)
Is your middle name ‘coverage’? That’s an awesome name. Come live up to it at Geckoboard as we pump out all our delicious content.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
We’re a growing (17 person) startup based in Shoreditch, East London. Geckoboard makes it easy for businesses to focus on what matters by visualising their key metrics on elegant, real-time dashboards. We have thousands of customers who love us ranging from worldwide brands to brand new startups.
Getting the culture right in a startup is very important. We’re constantly improving how the company is run to ensure it has the most encouraging, supportive and efficient environment possible.
So, here’s the deal. We’re in the process of putting together a kick-ass content production team. In order to do that, we need some kick-ass people. Sounds like you? Perfect. Come-hither.
Dig PR? Got a history of creating win-win partnerships? Love hanging out on forums and the likes? If you’re pitch perfect, can talk the talk and got an uncontrollable charm - you’re exactly who we’re looking for. Take a look at the tasks below and see if it strikes your fancy.
What you’ll be doing:
- You will be in charge of getting Geckoboard’s content covered on multiple blogs, media outlets and relevant online communities.
- Actively participate on online discussions on Quora, LinkedIn and other communities.
- Make sure each piece of content is distributed in a native format based on channels characteristics.
- Work closely with the optimisation team to identify what’s working/not working and amplify efforts.
- Identify opportunities for partnerships and PR initiatives.
- Organise meetings and pitch presentations with potential partners.
- Curate Geckoboard social channels and profiles, make sure all content is available and SEO optimised.
- Research and build a list of channels to be tested.
- Help with social media monitoring and engagement related to content distribution.
Knowledge and experience
At least one year’s work experience in Media and PR.
Demonstrable knowledge of online marketing (SEO, social media, content development and content partnerships).
Highly computer literate with good skills in all Office programmes.
Strong analytical skills and a working knowledge of web analytics tools.
Interest and/or experience of business startup, negotiation and online community.
- Competitive salary with equity options
- Flexible working and holiday
- Choose your own equipment
- Great working environment
- Team lunch every Friday
Ready to show us how it’s done? Apply today and come join one of London’s most exciting startups.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.