Geckoboard is a real-time dashboard that gives you instant access to your most important metrics in one place. Since 2010 we've been disrupting the data visualisation space and empowering thousands...
London, United Kingdom
6 May 2014
Opportunity has expired
Production at Geckoboard (Entry Level)
Are you the content equivalent of the conveyor belt? Hooray! Join us as we produce all dreamy and glorious content the web desires.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
We’re a growing (17 person) startup based in Shoreditch, East London. Geckoboard makes it easy for businesses to focus on what matters by visualising their key metrics on elegant, real-time dashboards. We have thousands of customers who love us ranging from worldwide brands to brand new startups.
Getting the culture right in a startup is very important. We’re constantly improving how the company is run to ensure it has the most encouraging, supportive and efficient environment possible.
So, here’s the deal. We’re in the process of putting together a kick-ass content production team. In order to do that, we need some kick-ass people. Sounds like you? Perfect. Come-hither.
We’re looking for someone who’s in love with words, can’t get enough of research and is a frickin’ tiger when it comes to writing. RAWR! You’re a Junior journalist who gets excited about anything and everything related to content marketing. May that be a tweet or an industry report. You lovez it long time.
What you’ll be doing:
- Create written content (emails, blog posts, social media, case studies, reports) that’s bang on the brief - if not better - and always deliver on time. Deadline? No problemo.
- Make sure all images, videos, copy and general marketing assets are organised, uploaded and ready to be published. You’ve got all the details covered.
- Curate a library of images and resources that will make content production a lot easier and more time-efficient. This also includes research and copyright/credit attributions.
- Keep a healthy pipeline of guest blog posts on Geckoboard’s blog.
- Help the content strategist plan, prioritise and execute the content schedule.
- Help coordinate work with freelancers and third party companies.
Knowledge and experience
- At least one year’s work experience in marketing, copywriting or journalism.
- Demonstrable knowledge of online marketing (SEO, social media, content development and content partnerships).
- Highly computer literate with good skills in all Office programmes. Basic Photoshop skills desirable.
- Interest and/or experience of business start up, branding and inbound marketing.
- Ready to show us how it’s done? Apply today and come join one of London’s most exciting startups.
- Competitive salary with equity options
- Flexible working and holiday
- Choose your own equipment
- Great working environment
- Team lunch every Friday
Ready to show us how it’s done? Apply today and come join one of London’s most exciting startups.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.