Learn how to increase your chances of success by translating your vision into numbers and ‘KPIs’, reflect on how your customers should experience your services, what you need to be good at, and what you should learn; and focus your actions to make more effective decisions.
• Owners and Directors of Small to Medium Businesses
• Start-ups who need to ensure that what they do is likely to help them achieve their vision
• Businesses that have been operating successfully for a while but have reached a performance plateau and would like to refocus their teams and activities
• A simple ‘Balanced Scoercard’ framework that can be used for strategic planning and to develop goals in the future
• A set of relevant objectives for your business, going beyond the financial perspective
Level Pre-Requisites and Preparation
• A good sense of your vision for your business
• No preparatory work needed
- Karen Topp helps businesses understand how far they are from reaching their goals, and what to do about it. She specialises in the development of performance metrics and concise reports which provide directors with an at-a- glance understanding of which areas of the business are in need of change and improvement. Karen is a professional enterprise performance manager whose experience was gained through the management of complex process improvement and management information projects across a range of industries.