Founder, Repeat Labs
- Define key advantages to creating a Google ad campaign
- Explain the difference in volume between low and high intent search campaigns
- Understand how Google ranks ads based on how much you bid and the quality of your campaign
- Use tools to analyze how effective keywords are at generating clicks and leads
- Describe the impact that ad relevance has on converting prospects to users and customers
- Learn strategic methods to create effective ad copy
Google AdWords is designed to let you get to potential customers at the exact right moment—the moment that they're looking for your product. This class will walk you through the things you need to know to get started with this highly powerful—but highly technical—advertising platform. Students will learn keyword audience targeting, how to design effective ad copy and how to estimate your ad’s success.PREREQS & PREPARATION
None. Please bring a laptop, paper, and pencil to class.ABOUT THE INSTRUCTOR(S)
Kumy Veluppillai works in technical marketing and product development with a focus on growth and retention strategies. Previously, he was on the founding team of Bluefields, a 500 & Seedcamp-backed startup. Having led multi-channel digital campaigns for brands across the luxury, travel and retail sectors, he has a deep-rooted experience across search and social.
Plans change. We get it. But if you can't make it to a class/workshop, please email us at least 7 days before the scheduled event date. No refunds will be given after this timeframe.