Introduction to User Acquisition Marketing
Kumy Veluppillai, Founder, Repeat Labs
Wednesday, March 20th from 7:00 pm - 9:00 pm
User Acquisition Marketing is more than just bringing new people to your product. It’s being able to measure the impact of your efforts to more efficiently grow your base. This workshop serves as a basic introduction to the practice, aimed at giving students an overview of key terminology, concepts, and approaches.
- Describing the potential impact of a user acquisition campaign on the growth of a user base
- Name each step in the conversion funnel. Describe what’s required to prompt customers to progress through the conversion funnel.
- Identify the target audience based on a given business and its goals.
- Describe the impact of ad relevance on customers’ progress through the conversion funnel.
- Describe types of targeting available through a given channel. Compare and contrast the capabilities and reach of specific ad channels.
Preparation: Please bring a laptop, paper, and pencil
Instructor: Kumy Veluppillai works in technical marketing and product development with a focus on growth and retention strategies. Previously, he was on the founding team of Bluefields, a 500 & Seedcamp-backed startup. Having led multi-channel digital campaigns for brands across the luxury, travel and retail sectors, he has a deep-rooted experience across search and social.
Can't make it? Sign up at https://generalassemb.ly/ to stay up to date on future events and classes.
Our Refund Policy: Plans change. We get it. But if you can't make it to a class/workshop, please email us at London@generalassemb.ly at least 7 days before the scheduled event date. No refunds will be given after this timeframe.