First of all, it’s not easy explaining visionary, innovative, or game-changing efforts. And it’s even harder when your brand, business, or cause has lost its spark. In fact, repositioning or ref...
San Francisco, United States
10 Jan 2014
Opportunity has expired
Chief of Staff/Senior Project Manager
You are a masterful ringleader
San Francisco, United States
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
You are a masterful ringleader and proven project manager who thrives on the entrepreneurial path. You are attracted to the challenges of overseeing a large number of moving parts while keeping an eye on the big goals. You do not get lost or sidetracked. You balance an obsessive streak with relational acumen and deep empathy. You naturally think strategically and analytically, and can pivot quickly on your feet. You’re a student of human behavior, communications, and bringing more meaning into everything. Your satisfaction comes from creating results, harmony, and grace. You operate at the highest levels of integrity and authenticity and are looking for an opportunity to share your talents, grow, and contribute to a global vision of impact.
You must have 5+ years of project management experience in any of the following worlds: creative agency, innovation design, professional services, or a technology start-up. You want to work on game-changing projects with enterprise-level clients that are leading ambitious innovation, branding, or culture initiatives. You also love the training/transformation business, and want to help architect the next generation of our online and in person programs through Get Storied University.
Your role includes the following:
- Strategic planning including critical path, capacity assessment, and managing growth
- Project management at a global level for key engagements with diverse life cycles
- Manage timelines, relationships, tasks, resources, and deliverables across multiple domains
- Ensure all projects are properly staffed and manage the recruiting of additional talent
- Serve as client-facing administrative and project management contact
- Oversee project budgets, and over time strengthen cost-accounting and scoping
- Support business development with project scoping, costing, bidding, and contracting
- Manage team collaboration, ensuring readiness, scheduling and facilitating of regular meetings
- Handle escalation issues, effectively reporting on progress, and recommending enhancements
- Enlist team and support them in their responsibilities leading to timely and quality client delivery
- Maintain harmony and streamlined workflow through continued process improvements
- Ensure evolution and alignment of our brand culture across experiential touch-points
- Support the organization as otherwise needed
Key attributes and skills:
- You’re on a committed path of self-development and actualization
- Proven experience in project management, strategic planning, and resource management
- Philosophical alignment with storytelling and the unique approach of Get Storied
- You live for process, problem-solving, and orchestrating the moving parts
- Strong communicator that can write, present, and speak confidently
- Organized, reliable, and diligent team player
- Ability to prioritize amongst competing tasks and demands
- Ability to adjust one’s approach to diverse industries, clients and organizational cultures
- Align your work and approach to thrive with the values and culture of our organization
- Motivated to link all business results to a larger story of human experience and transformation
- Disciplined practice of care for self, one’s relationships, and larger community
Contributions of Get Storied to you:
- An opportunity to be part of an agile and visionary company in the field of business storytelling
- Chance to do work that matters in both the consulting and training domains
- Platform for your talents, contributions and thought leadership to shine in the world
- Opportunity to participate in formulating strategy, offerings, products, and marketing
- Competitive compensation, commensurate with experience
- Team supportive of your personal and professional development
- An energizing work environment led by integrity, empathy, and honesty
This is a full-time position. 5+ years of previous Project Management experience in an agency (consulting, creative, start-up or tech industry) is required. Candidates must be based in San Francisco Bay Area.When applying, be sure to tell your story: what makes you tick, why you want to be a part of Get Storied, and what you think you can contribute. Applications cannot be considered without this personal profile. This is a rare and special opportunity for the right person. Help us understand who you really are.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.