We are a fast growing international internet start-up founded by Europe’s top internet Entrepreneurs and our latest project is truly beauty-ful! We’re GLOSSYBOX, an exciting and dynamic new e-commerce company focusing on the cosmetic industry, and have just launched in 17 different countries.
London, United Kingdom
9 Feb 2013
Opportunity has expired
Executive Assistant and Office Manager
The perfect candidate for this role will be an excellent communicator who is highly organised, efficient and proactive - a PA who looks for answers and makes things happen.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
- Diary management and preparation for meetings, providing support during meetings, welcoming guests etc.
- Responsible for all general administration duties including – managing emails, taking messages, filtering calls, making travel arrangements
- Responsible for tracking invoices, setting up invoice payments, managing expense claims and petty cash
- Ensuring the office and equipment is fully stocked and in good working order e.g. printers etc, reordering supplies was required
- Organising all ordering of office stationary, furniture and supplies including kitchen areas , reordering items as required to keep stocked
- Liaising with Facilities team/service providers when faults with, for example, heating/internet/phone lines occur
- Oversee opening, sorting and routing of incoming and make preparations for outgoing post, mail and packages; organise special mailings
- Some HR activity e.g. advertising for new jobs, setting up new joiners with laptop, email accounts etc
- Occasional support to Operations Team e.g. customer care, organising product stock in office, coordinating deliveries to and from our warehouse
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience as a Personal Assistant or Office Manager
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge of basic book keeping and accounting practices
- Discrete and professional at all times with high attention to detail
- Highly organised with good communication skills
- The ability to multi-task, work efficiently and be willing to get involved in a number of areas of the business
- Self- motivated, enthusiastic and most importantly proactive
What we can offer you
- Be part of a friendly, young team in a professional and entrepreneurial environment
- Actively shape the culture and development of a fast growing internet start-up
- Competitive salary
- Start date: Immediate
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.