We are a fast growing international internet start-up founded by Europe’s top internet Entrepreneurs and our latest project is truly beauty-ful! We’re GLOSSYBOX, an exciting and dynamic new e-comme...
London, United Kingdom
9 Feb 2013
Opportunity has expired
Executive Assistant and Office Manager
The perfect candidate for this role will be an excellent communicator who is highly organised, efficient and proactive - a PA who looks for answers and makes things happen.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
- Diary management and preparation for meetings, providing support during meetings, welcoming guests etc.
- Responsible for all general administration duties including – managing emails, taking messages, filtering calls, making travel arrangements
- Responsible for tracking invoices, setting up invoice payments, managing expense claims and petty cash
- Ensuring the office and equipment is fully stocked and in good working order e.g. printers etc, reordering supplies was required
- Organising all ordering of office stationary, furniture and supplies including kitchen areas , reordering items as required to keep stocked
- Liaising with Facilities team/service providers when faults with, for example, heating/internet/phone lines occur
- Oversee opening, sorting and routing of incoming and make preparations for outgoing post, mail and packages; organise special mailings
- Some HR activity e.g. advertising for new jobs, setting up new joiners with laptop, email accounts etc
- Occasional support to Operations Team e.g. customer care, organising product stock in office, coordinating deliveries to and from our warehouse
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience as a Personal Assistant or Office Manager
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Knowledge of basic book keeping and accounting practices
- Discrete and professional at all times with high attention to detail
- Highly organised with good communication skills
- The ability to multi-task, work efficiently and be willing to get involved in a number of areas of the business
- Self- motivated, enthusiastic and most importantly proactive
What we can offer you
- Be part of a friendly, young team in a professional and entrepreneurial environment
- Actively shape the culture and development of a fast growing internet start-up
- Competitive salary
- Start date: Immediate
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.