We are a fast growing international internet start-up founded by Europe’s top internet Entrepreneurs and our latest project is truly beauty-ful! We’re GLOSSYBOX, an exciting and dynamic new e-comme...
London, United Kingdom
23 Jan 2013
Opportunity has expired
Marketing graduate star needed for our Glossybox team.
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Internship minimum time is 3 month. Internship is paid.
“GlossyBox is revolutionising our beauty regimes with a mail order subscription beauty service”
GLOSSYBOX is an exciting, dynamic start-up company with ambitious goals. We offer many opportunities and the chance to actively participate in the company’s success. Therefore we are looking for energetic, hardworking and fun people who enjoy moving things forward and aren't scared of taking on a lot of responsibility really quickly.
You will support the marketing manager on the following tasks
- Develop creative ideas for new email marketing campaigns targeting specific customer segments
- Create acquisition, retention and win-back strategies for effective email campaigns
- Analysing, monitoring and reporting of KPIs for email marketing campaigns
- Planning and optimizing of email marketing campaigns
- Support growing the Glossybox affiliate programme
- Daily monitoring and reporting of affiliate performance
- Acquisition of new high-quality affiliate partners
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and take on responsibility for own projects
- Post-graduate student or recent graduate of business or marketing related studies
- First experience working experience in business environment desired
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and analytical skills; attention to detail
- Native English speaking
- Self-motivated, able to work independently in a fast paced business environment
- Enjoy working within a small team
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Advanced MS Office skills
What we can offer you:
- Be part of a friendly, young team in a professional and entrepreneurial environment
- Actively shape the culture and development of a fast growing internet start-up
- Profit from flexible structures, flat hierarchies and motivated colleagues
- Competitive salary
- Start date: asap
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.