“GlossyBox is revolutionising our beauty regimes with a mail order subscription beauty service”
Glossybox UK http://www.glossybox.co.uk/ is revolutionizing our beauty regimes with a mail order subscription beauty service, enabling you to get your monthly beauty fix. Each luxurious hand-wrapped box of premium beauty products, is delivered to the recipient’s doorstep on a monthly basis, and contains a carefully selected range of five indulgent beauty products for £10 a month. Glossybox is a fast growing international start-up founded by the top European internet entrepreneurs Rocket Internet. We are currently recruiting for the role of Creative Designer / Web Developer.
You will be working across all 3 main Glossybox departments (Operations, Marketing and Brands) to assist with various creative, IT and data analysis tasks, including:
· Creating graphics for Glossybox marketing like landing pages.
· Editing Photos and Images using Adobe Photoshop
· Updating and maintaining the Glossybox website
· Creating feedback presentations for brands
· Collating and analysing subscriber feedback data.
· Honors Degree
· 2-3 years experience working in similar role (experience working in the beauty industry is advantageous but not compulsory)
· Strong Photoshop skills
· The ability to multi-task and problem solve
· Interest in working as part of a small team
What we can offer you:
• Be part of a friendly, young team in a professional and entrepreneurial environment
• Actively shape the culture and development of a fast growing internet start-up
• Profit from flexible structures, flat hierarchies and motivated colleagues
• Competitive salary
• Start date: asap