We are a fast growing international internet start-up founded by Europe’s top internet Entrepreneurs and our latest project is truly beauty-ful! We’re GLOSSYBOX, an exciting and dynamic new e-comme...
London, United Kingdom
13 Apr 2013
Opportunity has expired
Experienced Content Editor needed
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Glossybox UK http://www.glossybox.co.uk/ is revolutionizing our beauty regimes with a mail order subscription beauty service, enabling you to get your monthly beauty fix. Each luxurious hand-wrapped box of premium beauty products, is delivered to the recipient’s doorstep on a monthly basis, and contains a carefully selected range of five indulgent beauty products for £10 a month. Glossybox is a fast growing international start-up founded by the top European internet entrepreneurs Rocket Internet. We are currently recruiting for the role of Content Editor with main focus on our blog.
The ideal candidate is a creative with a good knowledge of the beauty market and proven online editorial experience.
You will play a leading role in further developing our editorial presence online into an innovative and engaging destination.
Key responsibilities will be surrounding the management and creation of content for our online Blog:
· Editorial lead of the Glossybox online Blog: plan, write and publish all content in alignment with Email Marketing Manager/ Social Media Manager.
· Increase existing reader base/ followers and engage them with Glossybox and our partner brands
· Work closely with the Social Media Manager to deliver content which can be leveraged across all of our social media platform
· Source guest bloggers
· Sourcing and selecting impactful imagery
· Analyse continuously the editorial success and adjust the content strategy to drive traffic growth and engagement
· Create aesthetically pleasing and impactful images/design to correspond with the content, in our brand style.
Other responsibilities are:
· Writing copy and proof reading the box card in the monthly Glossybox
· Writing copy and proof reading all website and advertising material text
· Liaising with the Email Marketing Manager to ensure one tone of voice in all emails
· Additional creative design tasks when needed.
· Outstanding copywriting, content writing and editing skills
· 3 years plus experience in content/ writing, preferable for beauty website/blog/ magazine
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong interest in beauty and very good knowledge of the beauty market
· Native English speaker
· Advanced knowledge of Photoshop/ design programmes
· The ability to multi-task and problem solve
· Proactive personality, self-starter, problem-solver
· Team player.
What we can offer you:
• Be part of a friendly, young team in a professional and entrepreneurial environment
• Actively shape the culture and development of a fast growing internet start-up
• Profit from flexible structures, flat hierarchies and motivated colleagues
• Competitive salary.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.