We are a fast growing international internet start-up founded by Europe’s top internet Entrepreneurs and our latest project is truly beauty-ful! We’re GLOSSYBOX, an exciting and dynamic new e-comme...
London, United Kingdom
13 Apr 2013
Opportunity has expired
Experienced Content Editor needed
London, United Kingdom
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Glossybox UK http://www.glossybox.co.uk/ is revolutionizing our beauty regimes with a mail order subscription beauty service, enabling you to get your monthly beauty fix. Each luxurious hand-wrapped box of premium beauty products, is delivered to the recipient’s doorstep on a monthly basis, and contains a carefully selected range of five indulgent beauty products for £10 a month. Glossybox is a fast growing international start-up founded by the top European internet entrepreneurs Rocket Internet. We are currently recruiting for the role of Content Editor with main focus on our blog.
The ideal candidate is a creative with a good knowledge of the beauty market and proven online editorial experience.
You will play a leading role in further developing our editorial presence online into an innovative and engaging destination.
Key responsibilities will be surrounding the management and creation of content for our online Blog:
· Editorial lead of the Glossybox online Blog: plan, write and publish all content in alignment with Email Marketing Manager/ Social Media Manager.
· Increase existing reader base/ followers and engage them with Glossybox and our partner brands
· Work closely with the Social Media Manager to deliver content which can be leveraged across all of our social media platform
· Source guest bloggers
· Sourcing and selecting impactful imagery
· Analyse continuously the editorial success and adjust the content strategy to drive traffic growth and engagement
· Create aesthetically pleasing and impactful images/design to correspond with the content, in our brand style.
Other responsibilities are:
· Writing copy and proof reading the box card in the monthly Glossybox
· Writing copy and proof reading all website and advertising material text
· Liaising with the Email Marketing Manager to ensure one tone of voice in all emails
· Additional creative design tasks when needed.
· Outstanding copywriting, content writing and editing skills
· 3 years plus experience in content/ writing, preferable for beauty website/blog/ magazine
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong interest in beauty and very good knowledge of the beauty market
· Native English speaker
· Advanced knowledge of Photoshop/ design programmes
· The ability to multi-task and problem solve
· Proactive personality, self-starter, problem-solver
· Team player.
What we can offer you:
• Be part of a friendly, young team in a professional and entrepreneurial environment
• Actively shape the culture and development of a fast growing internet start-up
• Profit from flexible structures, flat hierarchies and motivated colleagues
• Competitive salary.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.