3 Sep 2012
Opportunity has expired
Account Executive, Media Buying Solutions
Reach for new revenue-generating heights as a Sales Googler.
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
The area: New Product Solutions
The New Product Solutions (NPS) group is the link between Product and Sales at Google. NPS helps take product innovations and turns them into client solutions that enable our customers to get the most out of their spend with Google. NPS team members ensure we have the right commercial strategy for our products and bring product expertise to Sales, enabling front-line Sales partners to sell effectively and quickly. We are passionate about all things digital and want to shape the ever-changing world of online advertising.
The role: Account Executive, Media Buying Solutions
Reach for new revenue-generating heights as a Sales Googler. Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies.
Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As part of the Italian Media Buying Solutions Team, the Account Executive is responsible for selling all our Media Buying Solutions (DoubleClick suite, Invite Media, Google Analytics Premium) to major Italian digital media advertisers and agencies.
- strategizing an approach to some verticals and prospect lists
- identifying new business opportunities
- pursuing prospects by facilitating a complex sales cycle with many cross-functional dependencies
- negotiating and securing contract agreements for new customers
- helping ensure their complete adoption and satisfaction with Media Buying Solutions.
This also includes managing those relationships on an ongoing basis.
You will be responsible for ensuring the overall satisfaction of your customers and managing day-to-day activities, including:
- coordinating the implementation process and training needs,billing structure
- providing or arranging new release education
- enabling client participation in beta opportunities and soliciting feedback
- communicating all aspects of product feedback to the product management team
- updating clients on progress, as shepherding projects through internal channels.
- Develop strong relationships within all levels of major agencies and advertisers to serve as a trusted consultant in order to solidify and grow those partnerships.
- Meet or exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
- Manage multiple complex opportunities and projects simultaneously.
- Coordinate internal resources across many functional areas to win deals and fulfill customer needs.
- Understand and adapt to Google's ongoing product and technology developments.
BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience).
- Intensive experience in technology or media/digital advertising sales, with a good understanding of display and search marketing as well as understanding of the ad technologies space and its key players.
- Knowledge of digital ad platforms and established relationships within the digital advertising industry as well as ability to develop and grow senior-level relationships with agency and advertise customers.
- A deep understanding of the industry's issues, a vision for its growth and a commitment to advance Google's forward-looking strategies within the marketplace.
- Ability to work well in a large, fast-paced, complex, and perpetually evolving environment.
- Consulting and/or project management experience with proven track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Fluency in English and Italian.
No special instructions provided.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.
Applying via "Express your Interest"
The new, simpler, more efficient way to kick off the application process!
1. Complete your Escape Profile
You need a complete
to express your interest.
2. Express your interest
Once you are happy with
your Escape Profile
express your interest.
3. Get an outcome
Get a response within 30 days.
If succesful the employer will
send you the next steps.