Amsterdam, The Netherlands
29 Oct 2012
Opportunity has expired
Account Manager, YouTube
Become a sales googler
Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
The area: Large Customer Sales (LCS)
The regional Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with our major advertising clients and agencies to develop digital solutions that build our clients' businesses and brands. We are in a unique and exciting position to shape how marketing and business is conducted in the digital age. We generate revenue from across Google's broad range of solutions, from Google AdWords, to YouTube, to Mobile, that help our customers connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences and get the most out of the web.
The role: Account Manager, YouTube
Actively help grow customer business as a sales Googler. Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all.Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grows.
You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As a YouTube account manager working with Media Agencies and Businesses, you’ll sell and manage campaigns on YouTube. You will be part of a team on the cutting edge of interactive marketing and media.
The primary responsibility of the YouTube Account Manager is to build YouTube strategies for our key clients and agency partners. You will form a close working relationship with the YouTube Sales Team in the Netherlands; this will be a truly collaborative effort between the Amsterdam and Dublin based teams. You will be working closely together with the LCS Agency and Vertical teams based in Amsterdam and Dublin.
The YouTube business is very much based on finding the opportunity and creativity and you’ll be an expert at keeping customers happy. This position is primarily focused on growing the brand spends from clients by working with the their agencies. A strong understanding of brand development, classic marketing management strategies and how Advertising and Media Agencies work is a great asset to this position.
- Develop close working relationships with the Dutch clients and media agencies. Serve as a frontline liaison with Media Agency buyers regarding our YouTube propositions and the activity we have proposed for them as well as providing campaign updates and ensure that our advertisers are satisfied with their campaigns.
- Take responsibility for the booking and campaign management of your advertisers, by working with the implementation team.
- Analyze data trends and client performance, develop strategic sales plans, and prepare and conduct strategic pitches and sales presentations.
- Monitor competitor performance and ensure we are always winning.
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of a university degree, relevant skills or experience required.
- Speak and write English and Dutch fluently and idiomatically.
- Strong knowledge of the digital marketing industry.
- Strong online and or TV planning or sales experience.
- Ability to deliver results under pressure.
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.