20 Jun 2013
Opportunity has expired
Online Campaign Manager, South Asia Emerging Markets
Google Singapore is a cultural melting pot and an epicenter for business in Southeast Asia. Join us here.
Applicants are required to hold the relevant Visas/Work Permits
To view this opportunity please sign back in or join
(it takes 10 seconds and might change your life!)
New to Escape?
Sign up for free
Already a member?
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. You leverage your entrepreneurial drive to target, educate and persuade new customers to embrace Google's latest advertising products and technologies. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, understand the details of individual campaigns and persistently explore and uncover the business needs of your key clients. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
- Monitor and analyze online marketing and campaign performance data in order to suggest structural and editorial improvements that will optimise ad campaigns.
- Control editorial quality and consult with clients on campaigns.
- Leverage your deep understanding of clients' websites and products to develop creative content for their text ads.
- Encourage advertisers to incorporate Google's variety of ROI-oriented ad strategies.
- Provide customer training and orientation on Google products such as Google Analytics.
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 3 years experience within account management, sales or marketing.
- Market experience in at least one of the following - Pakistan, Sri Lanka or Bangladesh.
- Detailed oriented, with the ability to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work.
- Proven track record in high productivity and meeting deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrated excellence in writing and verbal communication.
- Fluent in English. Fluency in one of the following - Urdu, Sinhalese, Tamil or Bengali.
The regional Large Customer Sales (LCS) teams partner closely with our major advertising clients and agencies to develop digital solutions that build our clients' businesses and brands. We are in a unique and exciting position to shape how marketing and business is conducted in the digital age. We generate revenue from across Google's broad range of solutions, from Google AdWords, to YouTube, to Mobile, that help our customers connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences and get the most out of the web.
Ask a question about this opportunity
Your question has been submitted successfully!
You will receive a notification when the question has been answered.